The Linsanity movie team is looking for passionate, hard-working interns to help us release our film in theaters. Linsanity is a documentary about the NBA point guard, Jeremy Lin, who had a miraculous breakout season in February 2013 that caught the world by storm. We are looking for interns to help us develop and execute a marketing strategy that spans both domestically and overseas. We will be organizing street teams across the U.S., creating buzz across social media, activating special interest groups, and making an impact in Hollywood never seen before through these communities. You will gain valuable experience as well as be a part of shaping the marketing plan of a landmark event and a landmark film. Do you want to be a part of the action?
* Creative marketing wizards
* Extremely detail-oriented
* Familiar with social media and content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
* Experience doing data analysis a plus
* Experience doing web/graphics/video a plus
* Passionate about Jeremy Lin’s story!
* Location: LA, NY, SF Bay Area
* Time: Summer/Fall 2013
* Compensation: unpaid, we will support school credit
Interested candidates can submit their resume to: email@example.com
More info: LinsanitytheMovie.com